[meteor_slideshow slideshow="tags" metadata="height: 335, width: 225"]
We pick up donated furniture that is clean and in good condition, store it in space made available by the Town of Vienna (map), and distribute it to people who need it. Because our clients generally live in small apartments, we are not able to accept oversize furniture pieces. More detail on items we need — and items we’re not able to accept –is shown below.
If you’d like to schedule a pickup (usually on the second or fourth Saturday of a month), please leave a message at (202) 681-5279 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our goal — which we don’t always reach — is to return your call or email by the next business day.
- Beds (all sizes except King) – including mattresses and springs BUT no wooden frames/headboards unaccompanied by mattress and spring
- Dressers & chests of drawers
- Dining/kitchen tables & chairs
- Sofas & love seats with no rips or tears in the fabric – BUT no sleep sofas, sectional sofas, or “cargo style” sofas
- Microwave ovens
- Coffee tables & end tables
- Living room chairs
- Large cabinets, hutches, bookcases, entertainment centers
- Desks & desk chairs
- Large electric appliances: washers/dryers/refrigerators/stoves